*89.Eochy / Eochaidh Mugmedon the Gaelic Milesian Heremonian 124th King of Tara / Ireland - 90.Brion / 90.Fiachra the original Dal Cuinn King of Connacht
356 AD. *88.Murray / Muireadach Tireach the Gaelic Milesian Heremonian Ui Cobhthaigh Ui Felim Dal Cuinn 122nd King of Tara / Ireland was killed by *91.Caelbhadh / Coelub, who became the Gaelic Milesian Irian 123rd King of Tara / Erinn, who was the son of 90.Crond / Crunn Ba Drui the previous Irian Dal nAraidi King of Ulaid in the Ulster Province at Portigh over Dabhall descended from 37.Ir (Irians)
357 AD. *91.Caelbhadh, the Gaelic Milesian Irian 123rd King of Tar / Erinn was killed by *89.Eochy / Eochaidh Muigh Mheadhoin / Mugmedon - the Lord of Slaves, who then became the Gaelic Milesian Heremonian 124th King of Tara / Ireland and was to reign in his own right for 8 years, who was the son of *88.Murray / Muireadach Tireach, the previous Gaelic MIlesian 122nd King of Tara / Ireland,
365 AD. *89.Eochy Mugmedon the Gaelic MIlesian Heremonian 124th King of Tara / Ireland, was accidently killed this year, at Tara in Brega in Co. Meath in the south - east of Northern Leinster in the region that had once been part of the Midlands / Midhe / Meath / Northern Leinster. He had 5 sons, of which 4 were to be sons of 89.Mongfind / Mon Fionn, the daughter of 88.Lare Fidach the previous Gaelic MIlesian Heberian King of Munster, and a sister to *89.Criffan / Crimthann who was the Heberian Eoghanacht King of Munster who would also become the future Gaelic Milesian Heberian Eoghanacht 125th King of Tara / Ireland due to his sister's influence. The Heberian Eoghanachta were descended originally in Ireland from *37.Heber Fionn - of Fair Complexion the initial joint Gaelic Milesian 1st King of Eire / Erinn, through 83.Mogha Nuadhat the King of Leath Mogha / Mogha's Half, whose son 84.Ailill / Oilioll Oluimm had become the 1st King of Munster, and in turn his oldest son, 85.Eoghan Mor had become the direct male line ancestor of all of the Eoghanachta Septs / Family branches in the Munster Province. Of the 4 sons of 89.Mongfind 3 would become the direct male line ancestors of the 3 Connachta (The People of *83.Conn) in the Connacht Province (The Land of *83.Conn.)
(1) 90.Brion, *89.Eochy Mugmedon's oldest son, would become the direct male line ancestor of all of the Heemonian Dal Cuinn Ui Briuin Septs in the Connacht Province, and the first Dal Cuinn King of Connacht, and the direct male line ancestor of 4 individual Ui Briuin Septs who were to be initially as one Ui Briuin combined Sept / Family branch being a main part of the 3 Connachta and overtime the Ui Briuin Dherb Fhine (True Family) were to be made up of the Ui Briuin Breifne, the Ui Briuin Seola, the Ui Briuin Sinna, and the Ui Briuin Ai who were in turn to produce the Ui Briuin Kings of Connacht. Eventually, they would also produce 2 Dal Crinn Ui Briuin Kings of Ireland from their extended Ui Briuin Ai Siol Muireadhaigh (Sil Murray) Ui Conchobhair Sept, culminating in *114.Turlogh O Connor the Ui Briuin Ai 55th King of Connacht and Gaelic MIlesian Hermonian 181st King of Ireland and his son, *115.Rory O Connor the Gaelic MIlesian Ui Briuin Ai 56th King of Connacht and 183rd King of Ireland who would basically be the last after the Anglo - Norman English Invasion.
(2) 90.Fergus / Fearghus would leave no aristocratic warrior issue towards the Kingships.
(3) 90.Ailill / Oilill would become the direct male line ancestor of the Ui Ailello Septs in the Connacht Province, who were also to originally be part of the 3 Connachta, but later on the Ui Ailello Septs were to be absorbed by those of the Ui Briuin Sept, and also by the Ui Fiachrach Sept of his 2 older brothers,
(4) 90.Fiachra Foltsnathac - of the Flowing Hair, was to become the ancestor of the Ui Fiachrach Septs and the second Heremonian Dal Cuinn King of Connacht and also produced many of the early Kings of Connacht and 2 early Ui Fiachrach Kings of Tara / Ireland, as he became the direct male line ancestor of all of the Dal Cuinn Ui Fiachrach Septs / Family branches in the Connacht Province descended initially from one of his 3 sons, *91.Dathi / Nathi who became the Gaelic Milesian Heremonian Dal Cuinn Ui Fiachrach 127th King of Tara / Ireland and the ancestor of the "southern" Ui Fiachrach Aidni / Aidhne Sept and the "northern" Ui Fiachrach Muaide / Moy Sept.
The "northern" Ui Fiachrach Muaide / Moy Sept would have their territory in the north of the Connacht Province, and emanate from one of 90.Fiachra's 3 sons in 92.Fiachnae, while the "southern" Ui Fiachrach Aidni Sept was to have their territory in the south of Connacht, were from another of his sons in 92.Eochy / Echu while *91.Nathi's other son,*92.Ailill / Oilioll Molt was to become the Gaelic Milesian Heremonian Dal Cuinn Ui Fiachrach 2nd King of Connacht and the Gaelic MIlesian 129th King of Tara / Ireland whose son, 93.Kelly / Cellach would be the father of 94.Eogan Bel the 4th King of Connacht, who would be the father of 95.Ailill / Oilioll Inbanda the Heremonian Ui Fiachrach 5th King of Connacht who was to die in 550 AD, which ended his particular male line to the KIngships.
N.B: Due to their mother, 89.Mong Find's strong influence her brother, *89.Criffan / Crimthann was to be invested as the new Gaelic MIlesian Heberian Eoghanacht 125th King of Tara / Ireland after the death of her husband *89.Eochy Mugmedon the previous Gaelic MIlesian Heremonian Dal Cuinn 124th King of Tara / Ireland, as her oldest son, 90.Brion (Ui Briuin) was to be too young at the time of his father's death, and to ensure his future chances she was to manage to have her brother installed until he was of age. Despite this, his father, *89.Eochy Mugmedon the previous 124th King of Tara / Ireland had decreed that he wanted his 5th son *90.Niall, not her son, 90.Brion, to be invested as the future 126th King of Tara / Ireland due to his outstanding abilities.
366 AD. *89.Criffan / Crimthann became the Gaelic MIlesian Heberian Eoghanacht 125th King of Tara / Ireland this year, who was descended initially from *37.Heber Fionn (Heberians) and he would be the first from the Heberian male line for over 530 years, since 168 BC when *74.Duach Dalta Deagdhaidh had been the Heberian 91st King of Tara / Ireland who was to be at that time also the last from the Heberian male line. Eventually after the demise of *89.Criffan / Crimthann the 125th King of Tara / Ireland, there would not be another Heberian King of Ireland until 1004 AD when 105.Brian Boru / Boroimhe - of the Tributes would become the Gaelic Milesian Heberian Dal gCais 175th High King of Ireland, whose mother would be from the Heremonian Dal Cuinn "southern" Ui Fiachrach Aidni Sept descended from the previously mentioned 90.Fiachra (Ui Fiachrach.) *89.Criffan / Crimthann was to take *90.Niall under his protective wing and was to ensure that this was to be the way of it, and that it would happen just as his father, *89.Eochy Mugmedon had decreed.
378 AD As time passed 89.Mongfind began to panic, always hoping to install her first born son, 90.Brion to the Kingship of Tara / Ireland and finally in desperation to speed up matters she devised a way to poison her brother, *89.Criffan / Crimthann the 125th King of Tara / Ireland and get him out of the way, but she then found that she had to poison herself by drinking from the same cup to try and prove that she didn't do it, but her son 90.Brion was still passed over anyway, as this foul deed was a finghal (kin slaying) that was naturally frowned upon under the Celtic Irish Brehon Law. *89.Criffan / Crimthann was to eventually die at Sliab Aideda an Rig (The Mountain of the King's Death) at Cratloe north of Limerick in Co. Limerick in the mid - north - west of the Munster Province while he was trying to make his way back to Munster. This finghal was also to create problems later on for 2 of her other sons, 90.Fiachra - of the Flowing Hair (Ui Fiachrach) and 90.Ailill (Ui Ailello) who both had their territories further south in the Connacht Province, and both of these sons would also be eventually killed. The Heberians in Tuath Muman / Thomond / Northern Munster who were also descended from 84.Ailill Oluimm the Heberian 1st King of Munster through his second son, 85.Cormac Cass also claimed close kinship to *89.Criffan / Crimthann the previously deceased King of Munster and Gaelic MIlesian 125th King of Tara / Ireland and were greatly upset over his death. Previously in 315 AD the descendants of 85.Cormac Cass, known then as the In Deis Tuaiscirt Sept, had previously gained territory from the Fir Bolg Septs on the west bank of the River Shannon in the south of Connacht under 89.Lewy / Lughaidh Meann - of the Irish Sea, who was then the Heberian King of Tuath Mhumhain - Thomond / Northern Munster, and they were now to extend this territory further into the west of Connacht and also gain more of the "southern" Aidni territory there in Southern Connacht previously under 90.Fiachra's control taking it as sword - land, they added it to the territory there already in their possession in the south - east of Connacht, and this is most of the territory that is now known as part of Co. Clare in Thomond / Northern Munster.
(5) *90.Niall was the 5th son of *89.Eochy Mugmedon and his mother was Caireann Chaisdubh - of the Dark Curly Hair who was a Brythonic Princess and the daughter of Scal Moen the Saxon King in Albion / Briton. *90.Niall would be later known as *90.Niall Mor Nai Giallach - the Greater of the Nine Hostages, when he became the Gaelic Milesian Heremonian Ui Cobhthaigh Ui Felim Dal Cuinn 126th King of Tara / Ireland, as he then took Royal hostages from nine Countries, which he was to submit, and make pay tribute / borumha. This included the 4 Provinces in Ireland, Albion / Briton, the Scythian Cruthin Gaelic Picts in Alba / Scottish Highlands, the Heremonian Ui Cobhthaigh Ui Conaire Dal Riada Sept in the far north - east of the Ulster Province and Argyle (The Land of the Gael) in the Scottish Highlands, the Saxons, and the Celtic Morini in France. He was to go deep into Gaul to assist the Morini Celts to expel the Romans, and subsequently conquered that territory there also. In the early 5th Century AD he was to be killed for revenge on the banks of the River Lianne near Boulgne - sur - mer by 95.Eochy, (one of the sons of 94.Enda / Enna Cennsalach / Kinsella the Heremonian Ui Laoghaire Ui Lughaidh Cu Corb 2nd King of Leinster, who he had previously exiled to Alba. *90.Niall - of the Nine Hostages was to be the first one to become very close to being a High King of Ireland (although it was not in the Irish Brehon Law) and was to decree that Alba / Scottish Highlands was to be known henceforth as Scotia Minor.
*90.Niall - of the Nine Hostages became the direct male line ancestor of the Heremonian Dal Cuinn "southern" Ui Niaill Septs in Northern Leinster, and the "northern" Ui Niaill Septs in the Ulster Province from his 8 sons, of which 5 would produce the "southern" Ui Niaill Septs, and the other 3 the "northern" Ui Niaill Septs. Of the 5 sons, 91.Cairbre / Coirpre, 91.Conall Cremthainne, 91.Fiacha / Fiachu, 92.Leary / Laoghaire and 91.Maine of Tethbae would produce the Dal Cuinn "southern" Ui Niaill Septs, with 3 of these, 91.Cairbre / Coirpre, 91.Conall Cremthainne and 91.Leary / Laoghaire leaving "southern" Ui Niaill Kings of Tara / Ireland. 91.Conall Cremthainne was to produce the Siol nAedo Slaine Kings early on from his son, 92.Fergus Carroll / Cerball and *94.Aedh Slaine, but it was to be their Clann Cholmain Kings from his other great - grandson, 94.Colman Mor who were to survive until the end. In the Ulster Province the "northern" Ui Niaill Septs were to be represented by 91.Conall Gulban (Cenel Conaill), 91.Enda (Ui Endae) and 91.Eogan (Cenel nEogain), with the "northern" Ui Niaill Cenel Conaill up to 734 AD producing Kings of Ireland, and the Cenel nEogain producing Kings of Ireland until near the end just before the Anglo / Norman Invasion.
*90.Niall Mor - of the Nine Hostages on becoming the Gaelic MIlesian Heremonian Dal Cuinn 126th King of Tara / Ireland was to make his half - brother, 90.Brion the first Dal Cuinn King of Connacht (Ui Briuin) and his other half - brother, 90.Fiachra - of the Flowing Hair, initially a Chief of the territory from Carn Fearadhaigh near Limerick in Co. Limerick in the mid - north - west of the Munster Province to Magh Mucronmhe near Athenry in Co. Galway in Southern Connacht. 90.Brion (Ui Briuin) and 90.Fiachra (Ui Fiachrach) soon fell out and there was a battle between them and 90.Fiachra was defeated and sent to his half - brother, *90.Niall - of the Nine Hostages to be dealt with. The end result of this was that one of 90.Fiachra's 3 sons, 91.Macc Ercae / 91.Earc Cuil Bhuidhe, (the direct male line ancestor of the Fir Chera Sept), who was also very naturally skilled, laid siege to his uncle, 90.Brion the first Dal Cuinn King of Connacht with his allies from the Leinster Province, and they defeated him in battle and 90.Brion was slain during the conflict. *90.Niall of the Nine Hostages then released his other half - brother, 90.Fiachra (Ui Fiachrach) and made him the second Dal Cuinn King of Connacht.
Return to Celtic Heritage On to 90.Fiachra the second Dal Cuinn King of Connacht - *91.Dathi the Gaelic MIlesian 127th King of Tara / Ireland